A preliminary consultation ($250 for a 2 hour consultation) with the Bastiand, Conway & Curry Interiors home staging team is required before work can begin, and usually we will indicate the weakest areas of the home, or the items that need to be removed or relocated.
Once de-cluttering, cleaning, minor repairs, and even repainting is done, then we will begin our work.
This will usually include:
- Rearranging furniture
- Redecorating windows with new dressings, or using pre-existing
- dressings in a different way
- Displaying accessories and collectibles in pleasing “vignettes”
- Adding elements that draw the attention to appealing areas such as fireplaces, patios, and porches and
- Bringing in a large number of “props” that enhance the overall “tone” of any space. This could mean adding plants, pillows, furniture, baskets, artwork, lighting fixtures
and much more.